My first fancy cake, up until now it's just been sheet cakes or store bought cakes.
Matt, Steve, and Mikey watching, you guessed it, Football. It was a Saturday.
Not a great picture but the only one I took of my parents that day. I was busy and always forget to take more pics of the adults.
Playing "Put the Crown on the Princess"
They each got to paint little animals/cars/flowers.
Present time - thank you everyone for the wonderful gifts!


This picture cracks me up because we told Audrey to show us her present and Olivia did it instead like it was for her. She loves these little princess dolls and plays with them forever. They might as well be hers.
This picture cracks me up because we told Audrey to show us her present and Olivia did it instead like it was for her. She loves these little princess dolls and plays with them forever. They might as well be hers.
Time for cake
The whole time we were singing "Happy Birthday" she stood there in a frozen position, not moving, not looking at us. It was so funny, I'm not sure if she thought if she moved she would fall off the cooler she was standing on or what.
Mommy and her birthday princess!


5 comments:
What fun!
Did you make the cake? Its very pretty :)
I like the pic of Audrey looking at her cake while she's standing on the cooler~
Yes Joy, I made the cake. It was my first more difficult cake and it looked really easy on howdini.com but it didn't turn out as nice as theirs and it took me a little longer especially with the frosting than I thought it would. Overall, it was good though and Audrey loved it.
Great job with the cake! Looks pretty awesome to me! I have a friend from MOPS, make most of mine now...her blog is on my blog list "Cake Whimsy" if you want to take a peek for ideas. She started only a little over a year ago, and does them all at home...Oh, and also, Target has some cute "sprinkles" now for Halloween and such, I know you were interested in the ones on the 4th of July, so thought I would let you know...:o)
great job on the cake! The first "fun" cake I made (other than just a layer cake) was a castle cake; now I think it's fun to try and make different themed cakes.
Thanks for the heads up on the sprinkles Beth!
Post a Comment