Monday, September 14, 2009

JDRF Diabetes Walk 2009

Hi everyone,

The walk was awesome and we ended up raising $2650.00 which is incredible!!! I will post more pictures soon but things have been very chaotic and overwhelming here to say the least and I probably will not get to it for a few weeks for many reasons but I did want to let you all know how we did and how excited and blessed we feel.

I also need to mention that my friend Leah Good has offered for me to host an online Pampered Chef party to raise additional money for Olivia's walk so if you would like something from Pampered Chef please go to her website www.pamperedchef.biz/thegoodkitchen and click on "Our Products" near the top. On the left is "How to Purchase", click on that and then it will ask you to enter your host's name and last name or the organization. You can either enter my name Heather Lee or JDRF. This online show will end on September 30th and after that a check of the proceeds will be sent to JDRF and add to our total that we raised for the walk which was last weekend. Even thought the walk is over, we have until October 15th to send any outstanding checks to JDRF to add to our walk total. If you can't think of something you want, Birthdays or Christmas is another way to get something for someone and still help. Please don't feel obligated to do this, it is just a sweet way that Leah wanted to help.

No comments: