
She isn't in a new outfit with a new backpack and lunchbox because we are homeschooling! (Although I thought about buying her something new and getting her a backpack and taking a picture of her outside like my mom did with me when I went to a Christian school). P.S. I was home schooled for 3rd, 5th, and 6th grade. It's something we knew we were going to do for a long time. I have a teaching certificate so that should come in handy although I have lots of friends and family who home school that do not and they are great teachers. Olivia has been so excited to start school she could hardly stand it. I was going to wait until after Labor Day to start but she has been asking every day if we could please start. I set up a little classroom in Audrey's room (soon to be the baby's room) and it's not quite done but she loves it. She asked me today if she could call me Mrs. Lee. I thought that was so cute. I had her and Audrey sit on pillow cases for circle time (instead of a mat) and they thought that was so cool. Olivia stayed so good on her pillow case and raised her hand when she wanted to ask me or answer a question. Audrey, well, we have some work to do to get her to sit still and stay on her mat, but heck, she just turned 3 and she isn't really doing school yet but she will probably pick up on a lot which is good. Olivia likes her to be there because she wanted to have more kids at her school. I asked her if she would rather go to school so there would be more kids or do home school and she said home school but with Audrey. We'll probably just do school 3-4 days a week and be pretty laid back since it's preschool. She is so excited to learn so I think it will be good for her.
3 comments:
Oh Heather...I wish we lived closer! I would enroll Aiden in Mrs.Lee's class! So very exciting. FYI I was a target last night and all the school stuff was 50% off, there were some great deals!
Yey for Mrs. Lee's class! Thanks for the school update! You're going to do awesome.
I didn't know you were going to homeschool the girls... good for you!!
Post a Comment