Yes, it is. This picture is of Steve with his mom, dad, and sister Shelley in front of their pool when he was growing up. His hair is PERMED! And worse than that, look at his socks and cut-off shorts. Hee hee, I actually think he looks adorable and I love your hair Garlena and Shelley. Wow! Thanks for passing this pic on Aunt Joanne. Steve actually was very nostalgic for awhile thinking back on some of the best times of his life. To see this picture better click on it to enlarge.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Is this for Real?
Yes, it is. This picture is of Steve with his mom, dad, and sister Shelley in front of their pool when he was growing up. His hair is PERMED! And worse than that, look at his socks and cut-off shorts. Hee hee, I actually think he looks adorable and I love your hair Garlena and Shelley. Wow! Thanks for passing this pic on Aunt Joanne. Steve actually was very nostalgic for awhile thinking back on some of the best times of his life. To see this picture better click on it to enlarge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Heather- Thank you so much for the eloquent and extremely kind comment you left me. I was in tears. Totally what I needed today. So thank you for letting yourself be used by God in my life today. -Robin
You're so welcome Robin, I'm glad I could be used. Still praying for you.
Great picture, Heather. Tell Steve that his smile is still the same!! I enjoy your blog, Heather. Penny
Post a Comment