Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Mom!! George is talking!!

Oh kids, last night I tucked Olivia in bed and all her buddies. When I say buddies I mean her stuffed animals that are lined up on both sides of her so that she is in the middle. A big stuffed Curious George is on one side and just to make her feel safe I tell her animals to protect her and keep her safe. Last night I was being funny and I told George to be good and go to bed, no talking. Well, a little while later I heard Olivia calling me. I went in there and she said, "Mom, George is talking!" or maybe it was, "George won't stop talking!" Can't quite remember verbatim but anyway I had to laugh and tell George once again, NO TALKING! Silly stuffed animal, you think he'd get it the first time.
She also calls me in almost every night because she wants to tell me a secret. Then when I bend my ear towards her she whispers, "A lion or a zebra." That's all, that's the secret. WHAT?? She did this for awhile but after we went to Wyoming for Christmas and she saw her cousins, now she calls me in and her secret is this, "Sara, Faith, Kyle, and Tyler" That's all she says. Weird.

2 comments:

Vanessa Lee said...

Ha! Thanks for sharing. I love hearing about this kind of stuff.

Anonymous said...

well Heather, I am bad to take a minute and read your Blog. It is always so interesting. What a sweet family we have. Love Mamoose