Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday Stephi!

We didn't go trick-or-treating this year, the girls are still too little (plus I want to hold off as long as possible since Olivia is diabetic) but Olivia had a BLAST handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters. After kids would leave should would say, "I want more kids." "Where are more kids?" She could hardly wait until the next kids came by. My cousin Annie sent us two costumes for Olivia to try, a cat and a pumpkin. She would not try them on. It was like she was scared to put them on. So then I knew she definitely is too young if she is scared to put on a cute costume. Anyway, tonight she kept asking for candy which she very rarely gets. I told her she could have a piece if she tried a costume on so I could get a picture. I did it, I bribed her into it, candy works miracles. So below you'll see her in the pumpkin costume.

Here is Audrey in the Hershey's Kiss costume we had for Olivia a few years ago. We wrote under the Hershey's Kiss part Sugar-Free. Get it? Because Olivia is a diabetic. Hee hee.

Here she is, the girl who would only try the costume on if she got candy.

My brother Mike went to some Halloween parties and he brought over some wigs to show us so we had to try them on. Audrey didn't even try to take the black wig off. How do you like me with a mullet? Scary!

Audrey with a mullet

Steve's family and friends in Oklahoma have never been more proud. After the picture was taken he said, "Honey, hand me a beer and sit on Daddy's lap." Just kidding, he just made me write that. How do you like his Elvis grin?

Happy Birthday Stephi! You look great at 33!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love it that Olivia wanted more kids. That's too funny!

Vanessa Lee said...

Love the wigs! Remember I told you I saw someone who looked like "Hoss" with a wig. YOu know what would be great, is if we wear wigs next time we're in Oklahoma and just carry on like normal. That would be so funny.