Friday, November 16, 2007

Going Out of Town

Well, we are leaving tomorrow to drive to Oklahoma and will be gone for 10 days so I won't be blogging until after we get back. I have meant to blog some before we left but well, it has been a very hard and tiring past two weeks and I can't seem to get the energy do stay up late. Late meaning past midnight which is the earliest I have been making it to bed. Steve has been out of town a lot in the past two weeks because he just got a new job and has been at training and such. And even though my mom and grandma came to help me out last week some it still has been hard. So hopefully when I get back I will let you know how the trip went. Until then, I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Suni Jones said...

You better call me.

striving... said...

Happy Thanksgiving Heather and family. Hope it is great. Stay safe while you travel.