Saturday, October 20, 2007

Best Friends

I couldn't wait for this moment and now it is starting to happen. They are starting to play together more and Olivia just loves her Audrey baby sister. That's what we call her sometimes so Olivia now calls her Audrey baby sister too. Olivia always wants to pick Audrey up and carry her everywhere. She's like her little doll. She kind of acts like her mom. It's funny. They are so cute together. Don't get me wrong, they already fight and have sibling rivalry especially when it comes to my attention but I'm glad they are beginning to be friends.

Hillsdale girls-It's hard to see but if you click on the picture below you can see they are wearing Hillsdale College shirts I bought them at my reunion.


Love the tongue Audrey baby!

3 comments:

Vanessa Lee said...

OMG! Olivia looks so big now and so different since the last time we saw her. I'm looking to meeting Audrey baby!

Vanessa Lee said...

forward. I'm looking forward to meeting Audrey

Andrea said...

That tongue is too awesome! That should win a contest or something. I think she takes after her daddy-- anything for the laugh. I'm so glad Olivia and Audrey are enjoying each other. Hurray!