Right next to our housing community is a big field and this year they put a corn field maze that they make into a haunted maze at night. During the day it is a pseudo pumpkin patch/play area for kids. Believe me, Steve and I were disappointed. There was not much to do. (I think it is mostly known for the scary corn maze at night instead of a pumpkin patch.) I have been to one other pumpkin patch in my life called Anderson Farms and it far outdoes this pumpkin patch but Olivia had a BLAST so we were glad we went. She was having so much fun walking through the pumpkins and playing in the corn box, she did not want to leave but it was FREEZING that afternoon so we couldn't stay long. Steve and I buried the girls in the corn box (like a sandbox but filled with dried corn) and it was hilarious. Audrey just laid there as still as could be not moving one muscle. Now, that is not like her. She usually would be squirming to get out of there but maybe she was so cold she just froze there.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh - that picture of Audrey in the corn with her pacifier is hysterical!!
Those are the best pictures and you all are having so much fun and really "Making Memories". What fun. I agree with Laura, the corn picture is priceless. Anxious to see everyone soon.
My hubby and I have been married for 10 years and we have two wonderful daughters and two sweet boys. This blog is meant to keep our family and friends up to date with the highlights of my life.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh - that picture of Audrey in the corn with her pacifier is hysterical!!
Those are the best pictures and you all are having so much fun and really "Making Memories". What fun. I agree with Laura, the corn picture is priceless. Anxious to see everyone soon.
Post a Comment