Sunday, September 09, 2007

Audrey's 1st Birthday

No, her birthday wasn't today, I'm behind again. Her birthday was August 31st. Has it really been a year? That flew by. We had two celebrations for her 1st birthday. The first was a friend birthday party the day before her birthday which we celebrated with my friend Lanee's 1 year old, Tristan, because he was born three days before Audrey and the second was a family birthday party the day after her birthday. On her birthday she had a visit to the Dr. and she weighs 17 lbs. 12 oz. and is 27" long. So basically she is a little shorty. Olivia was about this size when she was 7 months old. Audrey is just a little bit. And that's what we call her, Little Bit. She walks around like crazy and she kind of looks funny because she doesn't look big enough to be walking yet. She looks like a 6 month old walking around. It's weird.

Pictures from the friend party first:

Olivia and Paityn

Haven cheesing it up for the camera

Vicki and Andrea

Tristan, Lanee, Joy, Me, Audrey, and Lauren

The birthday duo with their party hats

The kids enjoying cake on the floor

I think she liked it!

The Party Decorations

The family birthday party:
My brother Michael was there, along with my parents, and my cousin Annie and her husband Matt and their kids, Katie and Titus.

Katie, Titus, and Olivia enjoying pizza

Before

After

Grandpa giving Audrey a bath in the sink after she got cake all over her.

Playing with presents

4 comments:

striving... said...

Happy Birthday Audrey. Great pics., I always enjoy seeing your kids Heather.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for inviting me down. I wish I could have made it all work.It looks like Audrey had a great 1st birthday!! The girls look adorable in their matching dresses!!

Vanessa Lee said...

Happy Birthday, Audrey!!!

Suni Jones said...

I can't believe she is already one. I know her birthday was August 31st but I just now saw this. She is getting so big. I remember when you were here and her and Tyler were in our bellies.