Some of my Pi Beta Phi sisters who made it back for the reunion
Left to right: Laura, Robin, Abi, Michelle, Stephanie, Me, Kelly, and Ayn
Yes, Olivia is poking her head out between Kelly and I
Yes, Olivia is poking her head out between Kelly and I
Steph and I
Now, I'm not a photographer but I took this picture of Central Hall and I think it came out perty darn good.
It was also great to get to meet all of Steph's kids and get to know them better. What beautiful children. It was a little bit of a rough go for the first half of the trip because little Miss Olivia was having a hard time. She felt like all their toys should be her toys, so she called them MINE a lot. I love my daughter dearly, but she is a VERY strong-willed child so we butted heads multiple times and it made some of our time their difficult. Thanks to Steph and her mom, I managed to survive and by the last few days Olivia started playing nicer and we had a better time. Steph took pictures of Audrey and Olivia so I will post them once she gets them to me.
Maddie, Isaac, Olivia, Josie, and Ellie watching t.v.
Olivia and Josie taking a break
Our attempt to take 5 children to the store
We did it with only 2 meltdowns but we were o.k. through it all because we enjoyed a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte as it was all happening.
We did it with only 2 meltdowns but we were o.k. through it all because we enjoyed a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte as it was all happening.
P.S. I'm not sure how they do it, but 3 of my sorority sisters blogged about our reunion only a few days after the reunion and here I am blogging about it almost a week after them. How do you girls keep on top of this? You're awesome.


5 comments:
Heather-
I remembered your blog name! I was sure I would forget it as soon as I left.
It was so much fun seeing you and everyone in Michigan (and meeting your sweet girls) Hope we can all make it again for the 15 year!
thanks for the entry... it was so nice to see you too. miss you already! btw, your cell charger is in the mail. it got sent back to me for more postage. i am sorry that it's so late! hope you are doing well. talk with you soon. stephanie
I found you! Steph gave me your link. Now I can really keep up on your life. So great to see you. -Robin
Sounds like a blast. It's funny to see Stephanie's living room pictures and to think I was there. No couches then... they had just moved in. She's an awesome photographer. Anyway, I can't wait for Thanksgiving.
Yea Laura and Robin,
I'm so glad you found me. Loved seeing you two.
Heather
Post a Comment