My mom and I attended the Women of Faith Conference this year in Denver with my sister-in-law Bethanne and women from her church. WOW, it was awesome! These women were so in love with God it was so awesome to see. They were hilarious and we laughed and then they shared sad stories of real life experiences and we cried. There were about 18,000 women there and it was so amazing to see that many Christian women there. I have not laughed this hard for a long time. How can they be that funny? We went to the pre-conference on Friday and heard Beth Moore speak and wow was she awesome. If any of you have heard her speak or read one of her books or done any of her devotions then you know what I mean. What an awesome woman of God. Ok, I have to tell you about Anita Renfroe. She was one of the speakers and she CRACKED me up. Very, very, funny. Here is one of the songs she did at the conference. It's called Total Momsense and it basically is what a mom might say in a 24 hour period condensed into 2 minutes. Watch it, it's awesome. The whole thing isn't there for some reason but it's still very funny and true.
Click here to play Video.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love Anita Renfroe as well. i went to the conference this spring. She is hillarious! Would love to check out her DVD as well.-Robin
Post a Comment