Saturday, September 22, 2007

We raised $2485!!!

Yes, you read that right! Thanks to so many of you, we were able to raise $2485 for the Walk to Cure Diabetes. Our goal on the website was $2000 and if you look on it now it will say $1795 but we received the rest from checks in the mail so we did meet our goal. I can't even express how thankful I am for the donations we received. It was amazing. We even got many donations from people we don't know or don't know very well. Now that is amazing. Some of you forwarded Olivia's website address to your friends and family and we got donations from some of them. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you for praying, thank you for donating, thank you for thinking about my sweet little baby girl who I know will one day personally thank you herself. God has been so good to us to bless us with so many wonderful people in our lives. I was nearly in tears when I read so many of your kind words that you wrote on our website and in cards to us and to Olivia. It truly touched my heart this year. She means so much to me and I am so thankful that you have touched us in this way.

No comments: