Friday, June 09, 2006

12 weeks and Counting


This past Monday I was 28 weeks along or 7 months, that leaves 12 weeks plus or minus before this baby is here. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. It's a blur almost. With Olivia I felt like 9 months was like years but I guess because I am so busy with her I don't have as much time to think about it. Am I ready for the arrival of baby numero dos? NO! I mean I am excited to meet her but I have so much to do before then. Our summer is very busy so that leaves me little time to prepare. Oh well, isn't that how it always goes.
Now on to little Olivia. I don't know what it is lately but I am just loving every moment with my daughter. I guess I did before too but this is different. She has such a cute and funny personality and she is talking so much and copying everything we say. She amazes me. Lately I have been wanting time to stop so I can just enjoy this very fun age forever. She is so cuddly and loves to give Steve and I lots of hugs and kisses. We do family sandwiches where Steve and I hug with her in the middle of us. She loves it. She will copy us when we say, "Love You" but she says "La Lu" which sounds like love you sort of. I'm bragging I know, but those of you who have had a 16 month old know what I'm talking about. Anyway, that's all for now. Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

denhartigh said...

did you get your haircut? you look adorable! And of course, Olivia is fun :) She has parents with great personalities. I have always LOVED that age. You start to really see who they are.

Anonymous said...

Did you get the picture of Vanessa? I can't tell who is the biggest, can you? Time is getting closer and closer, as I have said before, you're life will never be the same. Enjoy what you have now. One more is wonderful too, as you will soon find out. And life goes on and on and on, ha.

Heather said...

Yes I did get my haircut, thanks for the compliment. I didn't really like any of the pics we took of me at 7 months but this one was the most decent and my hair has looked better but I didn't fix it much here.

Yes I got the picture of Vanessa. For those of you who don't know Vanessa is Steve's cousin's wife who is pregnant and due with her 1st a few days before me. I think I am a little bigger than her based off the picture but I am carrying my second so maybe I am showing more, who knows.