Yes, you read that right. In August of this year, this family of 5 is going to become a family of 6. I am about 8 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty nauseous and tired most days. We are so excited, we have always wanted 4 children and are so thankful that God has blessed us with another child. The girls are very excited. Audrey again wants a girl baby and Olivia again wants a boy baby, just like what they wanted when Owen was in my belly. Please pray that this baby will remain healthy and grow right on track and that I will do well this pregnancy.
P.S. I just posted 10 new posts today ranging back to early December so be sure to read on down the page and probably have to visit the older pages for all kinds of stuff that happened in the last month. (Owen's 1st year pictures, Steve's 40th birthday party, the Blue Man Group, Our trip to Ok, Christmas, Our Christmas letter.)
P.S. I just posted 10 new posts today ranging back to early December so be sure to read on down the page and probably have to visit the older pages for all kinds of stuff that happened in the last month. (Owen's 1st year pictures, Steve's 40th birthday party, the Blue Man Group, Our trip to Ok, Christmas, Our Christmas letter.)


6 comments:
So excited for your family!!! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and for a boy :)
Yay! Congrats! So excited for you. Praying for an easy, healthy pregnancy...;)
very happy for you guys. congratulations and a big hug from us.
Congratulations, Heather and family!! Hugs to you all!
Love, the Nakamotos!
belated congratulations Heather!!!
I've missed checking in on blogs lately - what exciting news!!!
Congrats, Heather! I've gotten behind on blog visiting these days & just now saw your great news. Hope you are feeling better by now!
Post a Comment