9th Annual Lee Family Christmas Letter - 2010
Another year of life just passed us by. For those that recall last year’s letter, I wrote “I hope I never go back to medical sales” well, my dream job with TruDiligence came to an end late May because… I got back into medical sales! lol Yep, had to swallow my pride and get back on the saddle again. I’ve definitely learned from my experience and hope I never get put back in that dark place of unemployment and underpaid jobs. Of course I turned the big Four Oh this year, my my how time goes by. Enough about me…
Heather is still hanging with children most of the day, then we I get home from work… well, she deals with one more… me. Seems like every single day of the week involves her in a rush, asking for help and always on the move. I seriously don’t know how she does it. One Saturday, I watched the kiddo’s all day, by 7pm, I needed a double shot of Scotch. I remember pastor Powell once said “if momma ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy” Man, was that simple statement so true. Good news is that we love each other and work well as a team! J
Olivia is doing great. She’s 5 years old and in kindergarten, learning to read, writing in cursive, etc. I find her looking at labels and books trying to sound-out words all the time, it’s really cute. Her diabetes is going OK, could be better but we are managing. Both girls were in ballet and music this fall and really enjoyed it. What cute ballerinas they were at their recital.
Audrey is 4 years old and doing well too. Heather is doing preschool with her and she loves it. She loves to sing, loves Alvin and the Chipmunks and still plays dress up. The other day I was “ordered” to call her “Rapunzel” so I did. She’s a great kid, very concerning and compassionate.
Owen… my pride and joy is getting bigger, he turned one year old in November. He eats and sleeps like me (a lot in both categories). We wrestle on the floor all the time, he likes to sit on the back of my head and bounce up and down, not sure why he likes it, but he does. He is just now starting to play with his sisters; they chase each other throughout the house all day long.
We’re planning to move in a larger house this spring. We’ll probably end up renting our house since selling it would be a huge loss due to the economy. Let’s just say now would be a good time since we’re expecting our 4th child in August… shocker huh? Aren’t you glad you read this whole letter?
It’s a little early but we’re hoping by God’s grace, we’ll be blessed with another child (probably our last) that will hopefully arrive in August.
Anyway, we hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Steve, Heather, Olivia, Audrey, Owen and (TBD)


No comments:
Post a Comment