At the mall there was this hurricane or tornado simulator that Garrett, Audrey, and Owen tried out. Olivia wanted nothing to do with it. I think Owen would freak out but he just let Garrett hold him and he didn't move a muscle.
We visited an old train station in Shawnee, OK. Shawnee is where Steve's parents moved a few years back.
Inside the girls found this big horse.
And we saw a cool old car
We went to a Native American Museum and the girls got to see how the Indians might have lived.
Owen was having so much fun with his cousin Garrett. Garrett was SOOO good with him and would push him around on his little firetruck, popping wheelies, going round and round in circles, going fast. I haven't seen Owen smile or laugh this much maybe ever. Even though they are years apart they still had a lot of fun together.
He hasn't fallen asleep in my arms in forever but he was exhausted, I nursed him, and he crashed out. I loved just holding him.
He was so snuggly this trip. We would tell him go give Mamoose a hug and he would go over to her and put his hands up until she picked him up and they he would lay his head down for a hug. It was so precious!
Owen loved playing in the ottoman at Mamoose and Papaw's house. This was highly entertaining for him as he put a blanket in and out and he climbed in and out.
We went to the Children's Museum again in Seminole, OK because the girls had so much fun last time.
This is the best picture of Audrey.
Doesn't she look so smart with her glasses (I ended up buying the girls some reading glasses to play with so they didn't break Aunt Shelley's)


No comments:
Post a Comment