
So totally random pictures but ones I wanted to get on here. Owen looked cute in his vest above but I couldn't get him to look at me or smile.
Our budding pianist

My mom got this little grand piano for the girls for Christmas and Owen loves it!

Siblings watching t.v. and the best part - holding hands, AHHH!

Making our first snowman with the kids ever I think.

He's got leaves all over him.





Throwing a snowball at dad.

Uncle Mike came to visit and gave Livi a birthday present.

Dad with his mullet

Owen with his mullet. Like father, like son.

I went in the girl's room before I went to bed and this is what I found. Can you see them anywhere?

Oh, there they are!

Audrey has been on and off again taking naps but she really does need them once in awhile. Here she fell asleep next to me and I loved every minute of it.

The funniest thing that happened was one day I gave Audrey some candy and next thing I knew she was walking towards the candy bowl and said, "Mom, in my mind Jesus is making me walk & get more candy." Well, how do you argue with that? We're supposed to obey Jesus right? She really knows how to work the system.
1 comment:
Is that budding pianist really Owen? Looks a whole lot like Schroeder to me! Sooo serious.
Post a Comment