...the birds and the beasts were there. The big baboon by the light of the moon was combing his auburn hair." Well not exactly, but my grandma Thompson sang that song to me when I was little and I loved it. We did go to the Adams County Fair for the first time since we have lived here. It is so close by our house and I didn't even know it. So for all 3 of my kids this was their first time at a fair and they had so much fun!
They had a pony ride


Loving a lemon!
We went to the petting zoo.

This guy was like, "I don't want to eat out of your hand, I'll just go ahead and stick my mouth right in your cup."

Owen wasn't quite sure what to think about the animals that close.


They explored the jump castle
They got to ride some rides. I know, I know, scary carnival/fair rides. I prayed A LOT!!
We just hung out and watched everyone have fun.
I love this one of both their faces.

They got to explore a fire engine

I wasn't going to post this picture because Olivia's eyes are closed but then I saw Steve's face and died laughing. Click on it to see what I'm talking about.

This little man could not last. He was too pooped to party.

Oh and on the way to the fair, I looked back and saw this...

Yes folks, after 5 years she is still sucking on her blankies. At least it's only in the car or at bedtime. I told her it's probably time to give them up but we'll see. I don't think she will be 15 yrs. old still sucking on them so I'm not pressing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment