Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Little Man is 9 Months Old!!!

Hey Buddy! This month:
  • you are 18 lbs. 7 oz. (but this was at the pediatrician's office and the last two months you were weighed at the dermatologist's office so maybe the scales are off. If not, that's not good because then you have lost weight from the last two months. You were also very wiggly and they couldn't get you to sit still on the scale so maybe that had something to do with it.)
  • you wear 9-12 month clothes
  • you wear size 3 shoes
  • you got another tooth on the bottom so now you have 5 teeth.
  • on 7/16 you threw your first tantrum and it was not pretty. You were fussy and I walked away from you to do something, then as you came toward me I walked past you to do something else and that made you mad!!!! You had it, you threw yourself on the floor and banged your head and just laid there until I picked you up.
  • On 7/26 you crawled up the stairs for the first time by yourself, and yes, we were right behind you. Up went the baby gates after that.
  • you have the sweetest personality and are by far our easiest baby.
  • you love to just explore on the ground and see what you can get into.
  • we call you bubba a lot or brother.
  • the other day grandma was watching you and she stepped away for one second. You were so fast you went into the bathroom, put your shoe in the toilet and were dunking Olivia's clean undies in the toilet and then let it drip all over the floor. I think this is a foreshadow of what is to come.

I love this picture of you with your sis!

No comments: