Thursday, August 05, 2010

Oldies but Goodies

I recently got to hang out with my two best friends from High School. Vicki lives close by but Joy I haven't seen in a long time. We can't even remember when the last time we saw each other was but I think it's been a few years. TOO LONG!!

Joy's beautiful kids holding Owen

I wish you lived closer!!

Ella Bug with my girls

All of our kids minus one of Vicki's kids. (Paityn was with her grandma)

We were having trouble getting to all look at the camera, etc. Sound familiar to any of you with kids? So Vicki thought let's give them a sucker but the problem was trying to get them to keep the sucker out of their mouths for a picture. Should have bribed them with it and given it to them after. Oh well, they did fine. And they had a lot of fun together for not really knowing each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. Wish we lived closer too. Miss you guys!