I read on a website some things to do to make the first day of school at home fun and one idea was to make a special breakfast. They wanted pancakes so my mom was visiting and she made them pancakes shaped as their first name initial. They thought that was pretty cool.
Before we started our day I asked them some questions like a little interview and I might ask them the same questions every year to see how their answers might change.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Olivia- a vet
Audrey - an astronaut (she said it so cute and I this was a surprise to me, I didn't even know she knew what that was)
What is your favorite color?
Olivia- gold (WHAT? I didn't know this, I thought it was blue or orange)
Audrey - pink
What are you excited about school this year?
Olivia- coloring inside the lines
Audrey - cutting
What is your favorite thing to do when you're not in school?
Olivia- playing with Angel & Adolfo
Audrey- playing with Alexia
What is your favorite food?
Olivia- spaghetti/steak with sauce
Audrey- pineapple/avocado/Chipotle/spaghetti
What is your favorite thing to play with?
Olivia- Ollie (my mom's dog)
Audrey - Alvin and the Chipmunks (her stuffed animals)
My Kindergartner


1 comment:
This is adorable! i love it. such a thoughtful mom. thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment