Monday, October 12, 2009

Scott and Lucine's Wedding

California here we come! Well, actually we already went in September. Steve's best friend Scott got married in Burbank, near L.A. and Steve was the best man and the girls were flower girls for the first time. It took us 18 hours to get there and I was dreading the drive but overall it went really well. We took 2 1/2 days to get there so it broke up the trip a lot and made it easier.

The rehearsal was the night we got there so here we are dressed up to go.
Scott & Lucine with the girls

The Day of the Wedding
The girls with Michael, one of the ring bearers

Aren't their dresses precious?

The beautiful bride. She is from Armenia so it was fun to see some of the Armenian traditions at the wedding and reception.

The flower girls and ring bearers. Daniel and Michael are Lucine's nephews, such cute boys.

They Did It! I was so worried Olivia wouldn't walk down the aisle. She is shy in front people she doesn't know and especially a big crowd. Lucine wanted them to each walk with one ring bearer but Olivia just couldn't do it, so her and her sister did it together. And they did such a great job!

Lucine's twin sister was the matron of honor.

Let the party begin! The girls had a great time. Olivia came up to me several times and said, "I'm having the BEST time!" And little miss Audrey wanted to dance all night.

Steve giving the toast, he was so nervous about it but he did great. Oh, and he wanted me to tell you that his buttox is not that big, part of that black is his suit coat on his chair, hee hee.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow! What a beautiful wedding. Tell Scott I said congratulations. The flowers were amazing and your girls looked so precious! I have to say that I was shocked to see Steve in pink!

Vanessa Lee said...

i'm just laughing!!!