In May my roomie from college was here and took some awesome pictures of our family. I just received these photos from her so I could finally post them on my blog. Thanks Steph!
I love them all! Wow! And Heather, you look gorgeous (as usual)in them! :) What a beautiful family God has blessed you with. Can't wait to meet the little guy!
My hubby and I have been married for 10 years and we have two wonderful daughters and two sweet boys. This blog is meant to keep our family and friends up to date with the highlights of my life.
6 comments:
great pictures... I love the black and white of Audrey, such a cute expression.
Awesome pics...Stephanie does such a great job!
I love the pictures. Amazing job Stephanie!
Beeee-autiful!!!!
I love them all! Wow! And Heather, you look gorgeous (as usual)in them! :)
What a beautiful family God has blessed you with. Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Gorgeous!!
Post a Comment