Santa Monica Pier - This reminded me of a scene from the movie Beaches
We ate at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. and it was yummy! Steve put his shoes inside those plaster ones for the picture, Run Forest Run!
Here are a few pics from our car ride:
I got this idea from a friend, I gave Olivia a bag of Cheerios and a piece of string and she strung this necklace, it took her 45 minutes or more. She loved it.
Audrey tuckered out/Olivia is opening a present. I wrapped them each 5 cheapy presents to open on the way there and back. I got this idea from someone too and it really made it fun and they looked forward to opening them. It was all stuff that would entertain them for awhile like books, preschool activity books, dry erase boards, etc.


2 comments:
WOW Livi, your cheerio necklace was awesome--I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have the patience to make one that long. Also, I loved the sand mermaids and the Lee family in the sand. Looks like you all had a lot of fun at the beach!!!! Love to you all, Grandma
What a fun trip! I'm going to have to steal that Cheerio necklace idea for our plane ride coming up!
Post a Comment