Monday, October 12, 2009

Hollywood

While in L.A., we made a trip down to Hollywood Blvd. and the girls got to meet Hello Kitty
and
Cinderella! Prince Charming was in the picture too but I didn't think he was very charming.

I didn't take very many pics of the the stars on the sidewalk because there were way too many people but I got these two:

We went to Madame Tussaud's wax museum and met up with some celebrities, check them out.
The girls didn't know who most of these stars were but they loved having their picture taken with them.

The newest additions to Brad and Angelina's brood

Steve hanging out with George

Penelope Cruz

"Dorothy" or Judy Garland

Katherine Hepburn

The girls having tea with Audrey Hepburn

Steve has always loved Audrey Hepburn and that's where we got Audrey's name. She is petite with brown eyes, just like our Audrey.

I can make that face too Clint.

Our little nuns

Who Me?

"Olivia, what song are singing for us tonight?"
Good ole Jack!

2 comments:

Beth said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Great pictures...

Laura said...

these are hilarious; what fun pictures!