Monday, July 13, 2009

The Rest of the Story...

I told you I would post more about our trip to Wyoming later but I bet you didn't think it would be a week later, oops. We've had family in town so I'm catching up now. My brother Troy wanted to take his boat to Flaming Gorge about 45 minutes outside of Rock Springs so we loaded up and went. It was a beautiful day and the girls loved it.

Getting ready for a boat ride

Hanging out on the beach! Not your nice sandy beach, it was pretty rocky but it worked.

Tyler, Livi, and my mom's dog Ollie playing in the water.

Lil' Bit with her chicken legs stickin' out!
For some reason I didn't get pictures of my nieces Faith and Sarah before they went to church camp. They were sick for some of the week they were there so we didn't do a whole lot except VBS.

No comments: