Before we knew we were having a boy this awesome hat arrived and I had no idea it was coming. I was so excited! Isn't it adorable? I LOVE surprises, it made my whole day.
Then I was reading Megan's blog and this post showed this blanket and she said her friend just found out she was having a boy. In the back of my mind I was thinking, "Oh boy, I hope the friend she is talking about is me because I love that blanket." Well, I left her a comment on her blog and she emailed me and said she didn't want to ruin the surprise but it was for my baby boy and she sent it out not long after that. She's awesome. I ordered a blanket a little like this one for my nephew Jason and it is his favorite blanket. Check out her blog for other great gifts and finds for you or someone else. Thanks again Megan.
We found this hat in Boulder when Steve's parents were here and it was before we knew we were having a boy. We liked it so much and it was super cheap that we couldn't pass it up and we just hoped that someday we would have a boy who could wear it. I can't wait until he can.
Here is the first outfit I bought for our little guy, I couldn't resist, I had to buy just one new baby boy outfit. I will get some great hand-me-downs and new things from others for him so this will probably be the only new outfit I buy for him for awhile. It's hard to see but it has little ears on the hood. It's hard to believe that trucks, trains, cars, bugs, etc. are going to be a part of our life now with a boy coming.


7 comments:
how fun! nice job Megan!
boys can be fun to shop for too!
Megan's blankies are the best! Love the little boy things you've gotten. And I'm sure you'll get lots more blue in your house soon!
Thanks for the plugs, Heather! I'm glad you like it:)
So cute! I have TONS of boy stuff and should send you some!
What fun new BOY things! Does Megan give lessons?
Good for you for getting HIM a new outfit :) I'm sure that was fun for you...there's a whole other world out there that's BLUE~
I love your new baby blanket. I've bookmarked your friend's page. I'm considering ordering a gift from her. Hurray for boys! They are almost as good as having a girl. ;)
Joy, I don't know if Megan gives lessons but she lives far away so it wouldn't work anyway. I wish she lived closer, that would be fun to learn from her. You're going to have to give lessons soon with how crafty you're getting!
Post a Comment