Today was the last day of music class for the girls.
Audrey and her class showing their certificates
Audrey with her teacher
Olivia's class was very small. There were two more boys but they were gone today.
Olivia, her friend Brook, and their teacher
So I got my haircut yesterday and I love it. It's been so long since I've had it cut and it really needed it. I told her to cut it really short and voila, she did. Thanks Vick!


4 comments:
Wow, 3 years! That is great! Cute hair as well...
Heather, I found your blog through a link on Beth's...just had to say that your hair ROCKS! So pretty! And your girls are adorable!
Love the hair cut!!! I am glad you are a blogger too. Nice to stay in touch across the miles and through the years.
Great hair! I love it!
Post a Comment