I want you to know that you are an awesome mom and grandma and I thank God for you every day. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't call you everyday and just talk, see what you're doing, get advice, vent, tell you everything exciting that the girls do, etc.
I want you to know that I'm so proud of you for reaching out to God in these last couple of years when you could do nothing else but lean on Him for strength and it's neat to see the growth in your Christian walk lately. I really notice it when I call you to complain about something and instead of being on my side and complaining with me you immediately give me advice based on what God would want me to do in my situations. You quote scripture or tell me what books of the Bible to turn to and you have just really given me such good advice lately and I appreciate it. We are going through a lot and I need that, I need a reminder that I need to turn to Him and live everyday to give glory and honor to my precious Heavenly Father. I feel so negative sometimes and you remind me to be thankful for so many things in my life that are wonderful. This is the life God has given me and I am to live it with a thankful heart. And I am thankful for so much. I've got a long way to go in my walk so thank you for being by my side to help me through.
I want you to know that you are a role model to me and I hope that when my children are older that I will be able to give them good Godly advice that will get them through tough moments and even through their best moments.
Thank you God for giving me the mom you gave me and help me to be the best mom I can be for my children.
Love you mom,
Heather
I wanted to share this letter with all of you that read my blog because I just want you to know how thankful I am for my mom and I hope that you all can be thankful for your moms as well.
This is what Steve and the girls gave me for Mothers Day, plus a pizza and Dr. Pepper! Love my tulips!!


1 comment:
I love you, Heather. You are my beautiful, precious gift from God!!! Thank-you for making my Mother's Day so incredibly special with your letter---I cried and thanked Him for my special little girl. You are ALWAYS in my prayers!!!
Post a Comment