Wednesday, May 27, 2009

4 Months


I was 16 weeks this past weekend so I've made it 4 months so far with this pregnancy. I feel pretty good. I love this stage of pregnancy because I'm not feeling sick anymore, I have more energy, I'm not too big and uncomfortable yet so it's almost like I don't really feel pregnant except that I know that I am. Make sense? But it's a hard part too because I'm starting to show but not much so clothes are tighter and unless you know I'm pregnant you would just think I have some extra poundage in front. So finding something to wear that looks decent is my challenge right now. I had my 16 week appointment and I heard the baby's heartbeat again, which I love. It was around 150 beats per minute. We find out in three weeks what it is so that will be fun. What do you guys think, is it a girl or a boy? Post a comment and tell me which one you are thinking. I should start feeling the baby soon and I can't wait. Every once in awhile I feel a flutter and wonder if that's it. A website I read said the baby is about the size of an avocado now. Last week it was an apple. Crazy! Gotta go to bed. I'll post pictures of our zoo trip we had today probably this weekend. The next couple of days are busy. Hasta el fin de la semana! (Until the weekend!)

8 comments:

Laura said...

for your hubby's sake, I'll say BOY!
(but I'm really guessing a girl:-)

Jenny Hager said...

I am going to go with boy. I was more sick with the boys than I was the girls. Sean said maybe boy.... He has been right once before :)

Soli Deo Gloria said...

Oh you are so cute pregnant! Really!
I am guessing its a BOY, as that seems to be the trend right now with the other prego Moms I know :)

gotomakan said...

BOY! And btw, you look supercute. :-)

Robin said...

Was this pregnancy a surprise? If so I will say boy. Otherwise I am going to guess girl. That is my scientific method! You look really cute.

Joy said...

Right after I read your question asking everyone their gender thoughts my brain thought BOY and then out of my mouth came BOY, so there you go it's going to be a boy! Yeah...you're having a boy but just in case I'm wrong a third girl would be lovely too.

mom said...

I've always thought "BOY" from the time you told me you were pregnant, but another girl would be fabulous too!!

The Hager Family said...

I'm thinking/feeling a boy this time!!