Friday, January 30, 2009

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by my friend Robin to do this post.
The Rules:
1. Go to where you store your digital photos and open the 4th folder.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people.

This was our cat Cujo hanging out in our loft that we lived in when we first moved back to Colorado in 2003. He is no longer with us and we miss him. What's up with those eyes? His eyes were yellow and I think the flash hit him funny and here we have possessed Cujo.
This was actually the 4th folder, 2nd picture since I didn't have four pictures in that folder.

I am now tagging Joy in Florida, Annie, Erin, and Suni. Love you guys!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh...Fat cat cujo! Sniff, sniff. Wait till I show Ella, she'll love it.