On her birthday, we took her out for dinner to Fuddruckers, YUM!!
Audrey enjoying her milkshake
Then we had a small party with us and Uncle Mike
If you look closely you can see where the frosting seems to be tampered with, I wonder who did that.
We took her to Target and let her pick out a present and one thing she wanted was that hair extension piece in her hair.
Now, I want to list some quotes that Olivia has said over this past year to save for memory sake. I may have posted some of these before but I can't remember which ones so here they are:
- Once it was raining and we sang "Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Some Other Day" and later she said, "The rain heered our song and it stopped raining!"
- "I can't eat it because I have a brain headache." She always calls headaches brain headaches.
- She was using too much lotion and I told her that was enough and she said, "But the lotion has a mouth and says, 'Use a lot of me! Use a lot of me!' "
- "Chocolate feels me good to my neck."
- I said, "Olivia, we have to do this, this, and this today so I need you to be good." She said, "But first we have to pray to the Lord." Thanks for the reminder sweetie.
- She was pretending to speak Spanish and I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I'm Spanishing."
- "Don't step on my animals mom. I whipped them all soundly and put them to bed."
- "Dear Jesus, I love you for who you are and who you're gonna be."
- Olivia was up really early and I said, "Olivia, why are you up?" She said, "I can't do it anymore. My eyes are just up."
- This one I wrote the date she said it. 12-17-08. It was time to eat breakfast and I said, "Time to eat." And she said, "Oh for goodness sakes alive, I don't eat breakfast."
- On 9-13-08 she said, "I'm hungry, my voice is sounding hungry."
- Talking to Audrey at dinner she said, "How is your dinner Audrey? My dinner is very well thank you."
- While playing a memory game about a month ago she figured one out that I didn't even remember and I said, "How did you know?" She said matter of factly, "I don't know, because I'm really smart. I'm 3 and that's what I do."
- The day before her birthday I told her we were going to the mall to see her friend Haven and play on a big plastic breakfast food play area and she said with lots of enthusiasm, "Right now, yay! (hugs me really tight) Thanks for thinking about it!"
- Today I asked her if she was excited to be 4 and why, and she said, "Yes, because I want to be a big sister and help my sister because she's little." Ohhh, how sweet. She really does help with her a lot and she loves to act like she is really big.
Here's a pic of them sleeping together. They started falling to sleep in the same bed at night starting on January 1st. They love it. My little angels.


5 comments:
Thanks for posting the birthday pics so quick----I was feeling really bad that we couldn't be there and seeing the pictures so soon made me feel a little bit better----you are the MOM!!!! Love you all, Grandma
Yeah, thanks! Like your mom, I felt really bad that we couldn't be there. Oh right. We weren't invited! ; ) It's so fun to see the festivities. I loved the Olivia quotes. Too funny!
Happy Birthday Olivia!!
I was cracking up!!! She is too funny. have you been watching the new Olivia cartoons?
Yes Vanessa, we have seen all the episodes of Olivia so far. She loves them. We have a ton of books of her too.
Post a Comment