Friday, January 09, 2009

Boo Hoo Hoo

Well, the big game was last night. For those of you who don't know Steve is from Oklahoma and is a HUGE OU football fan. The National Championship game was last night with OU vs. Florida. This is the first time OU has been in the Championship game since 2000 so pretty big deal. We we're ranked number 1 but Florida was favored to win. Steve said this is the first time these two teams have ever played each other in the last 100 years. Crazy. We had a small party with a few friends over and my brother.
We lost... boo hoo hoo. By 10 points. I took a before game picture with us all smiling and then I meant to take a post game photo of us either smiling if we won or frowning if we lost. Well, it was late, Olivia was sick throwing up therefore I was cleaning up and well, Steve was in a bad mood, so no post-picture.

The happy before game picture

The girls posing in our OU bathroom with their OU outfits on

The partyers

Notice, Steve changed his shirt. Audrey spilled something all over him so he grabbed a University of Wyoming shirt. I told him maybe that's why we lost, because he took off his OU shirt.

Sorry honey, maybe next year.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Got your message. This is how I did it...didn't take long just a lot of repetitive steps...I would encourage you to use lulu or blurb. What I did was opened my blog dashboard and viewed each blog entry individually,( clicked the edit blog link to get to this page from my dashboard, then clicked view to see each individual entry). Then I dragged and dropped the pictures from the blog entry onto my desktop. And cut the entry to my computer clipboard. In another window I had open the book making site. So I would just quick click over to the book making site, and upload pictures to the site one entry at a time from my desktop. Then Once I was done with arranging the photos on the book site, I would paste the blog entry onto the text box as I desired. Really methodically, but overly simple. Then I would drag the pictures off my desktop into the trash, and move on to the next entry and repeat the process each time making a new page in my book. Does this make sense? It is truly simple just lots of steps. Better than me having to go back through my picture files on my computer to relocate all the individual pictures again. Let me know if you want me to explain anything better.