Wednesday, December 19, 2007
I love Christmas letters and pictures!!!
I absolutely love getting Christmas letters and pictures from friends and family at Christmas. I can't wait to see how much my friend's or family's kids have changed and I love to read Christmas letters about what is going on in their lives. So I think I might be obsessed with it because I go to the mailbox everyday at least once starting about a week or two ago and today I hate to admit I checked the mailbox 3 times because I thought maybe I missed the mail lady. Am I weird? The mailbox is not in front of my house either, it's down the street and around the corner. Even if I don't have anywhere else to go that day I always get in the car and drive down to the mailbox and then drive back home. Thanks to those of you who have sent them already but come on people (Annie, Lanee, Amanda, Vanessa Lee, Jenny, Joy, Vicki and anyone else who normally sends pics and letters) hurry up because my mailbox is sad and so am I because I NEED MORE PICS AND LETTERS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I sent you one. I love getting the letter you write every year. The picture you sent was so adorable. I love it.
Ya Suni, you're awesome. Your picture was one of the first ones I got. Way to be on top of it girl.
I'm a pastor's wife with lots of responsibilities at Christmas AND I'm eight months pregnant! Thanks for the guilt! J/K I'm sitting down today to get those pictures printed off and a very few Christmas cards out. Yours will be the first sent now, though. ; )
You are not wierd, I am always a little sad when there is not another card in the mail. It is fun to get.
I had good intentions but unfortunately, I didn't get them out at all : (
So sad about it too. I feel like December 1st came around and someone shoved me onto a moving rollercoaster then flipped the switch to "very fast".
BTW, enjoying your in-laws this very minute. We're watching Chevy Chase' lampoons Christmas.
You know what I love?!
Updates on Christmas and New Years.... Come on woman!!
Post a Comment