Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ta-Da!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told you to stay tuned for the princess pictures and here they are along with a few other pics from the past few weeks.

She basically wears this everyday when we are at home. In this picture she has several outfits on top of each other. I love how she is posing, I told her to look like a princess for the camera and that is what she did.

Here she is before she got her princess outfits, she started wearing this everyday even over her clothes minus the headband and glasses.

Just a pic of Audrey in her Cherry dress for church.

After a nap one day my dad went and got Audrey out of her crib and this is what her hair looked like, can you believe it?



My snow bunny, she got her new snow pants and it snowed a lot this past weekend so she had to test them out.


I have to add a funny thing that Olivia said the other day. She calls a lot of people or animals her "best friend". Well, she had to go potty so she climbed up on the big toilet instead of her little potty. I asked her why she wanted to go on the big potty instead of hers and she said, "I have to go poop on the big potty because it is my best friend." Wow, lucky toilet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GRANDPA LOVES HIS LITTLE PRINCESSES! IS THE TOP LAYER OF "PRINCESS GARB" SNOW WHITE?

Andrea said...

I love it! Olivia is so funny. One of the most loved gifts Katie received was her set of princess dresses a couple Christmases ago. But I love it that Olivia wears all the dresses at once. HIlarious.

Vanessa Lee said...

This entry cracked me up so much!Jammed packed with funny pictures. So glad I got to see the girls the past thanksgiving because I got to know them better and I can just see Olivia and her outfits (even over clothes) and Audrey's hair is hilarious. I can't believe it!