
Well, here I am yesterday on my due date. My friend Lanee who was due today had her son yesterday on my due date. We were racing to see who was going to have their baby first and she beat me. Oh well, give me patience God, please give me patience. Actually as I write I am having cramps that don't feel like contractions yet but that is how they started out with Olivia. Except that my cramps with her turned into contractions sooner than these are so maybe it's not labor. I am having cramps every 10-15 minutes and they kind of come on like a contraction but when I feel my stomach it's not very hard like it is supposed to be when they are true contractions. Also, I have had them since late last night before bed and they are still the same. Weird. I guess all I can do is wait and see what happens. I have a doctor's appointment Thursday but I may call tomorrow if I am still cramping to see what they think. Maybe my body is just
preparing for the real thing. Anyway, I wanted to add these last two pics on my last blog but it wouldn't let me. The first one is of Olivia after she got into my makeup and found my lipstick. What a clown. The last one is of Steve working on Audrey's room but notice who is trying to help in between his legs. Miss Olivia.That's all for now, I'll keep you updated on what's going on with the baby.


1 comment:
Hey chick, your belly was so cute!! I'm glad I got to see you and your girls. I've missed you! Too bad Steve wasn't around. Anyway, how did your attempt at VBAC go?
Post a Comment