










I will actually be 37 weeks tomorrow but you know how it goes, I'm a little behind on blogging. So I have 3 weeks until my due date and I am in somewhat of a panic. Why you ask? Well, this pregnancy flew by and I'm not quite ready to have a baby again. I'm looking forward to meeting her but I have a to do list a mile long and I'm getting a little nervous about the whole labor/delivery thing again. Especially since I had a c-section last time and I am going to try and do a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After C-section) this time. So I am not sure what to expect if I do get to deliver naturally. I went through labor last time so I know what most of that is like but actually having the baby I haven't experienced so I'm a little nervous. Please pray for me that everything will go well and that the baby and I will remain healthy through this process.
Anyway, my life has been a whirlwind and I haven't had time to blog. Here is the past 3 weeks in a nutshell. My church gave me a baby shower and I received lots of great things plus money to buy a double stroller. What a great group of women I am blessed to know. Steve and I attended a refresher childbirth class and toured Boulder Community Foothills Hospital where I will deliver. It's a newer hospital and very beautiful with a queen size bed in case husbands want to stay the night. I babysat for a friend who watches a 9 or 10 month little boy while she was out of town. I had him everyday for 4 days, along with babysitting Paityn who I normally watch once a week but that week I watched her twice. So one day I had Olivia who is 18 months, Paityn who just turned a year, and Trey. Not to mention they all want to be held and my belly is very large. I was exhausted by the end of the day but they actually were very good and napped at different times so it wasn't too bad.
My brother and sister-in-law, Troy and Bethanne, came down after that with their 4 kids, my mom and dad, and my grandma Forsgren. Part of the time they were here my Aunt Terri, Uncle Greg, cousin Elizabeth, and then my cousin Andrea and her two kids came to Denver as well. No they all didn't stay with me. Except for my parents and grandma, the rest stayed in the guest lofts at my brother Mike's loft apartments downtown. Very fun 5 days. We went to Six Flags, Water World, the Butterfly Pavillion, went and saw Pirates of the Carribean 2 and swam at the pool at Uncle Mike's loft. They left and two days later we drove to Wyoming for a family reunion up at my grandma's cabin in Pinedale. You think we would all be sick of each other but we weren't. Well at least I wasn't, I love hanging out with the fam. My mom surprised me with a small family baby shower while we were in Pinedale. Thanks mom! That was fun. Then Olivia and I stayed a few days longer and my mom came back with us to Denver for a week to help me get ready for this baby because I am freaking out.
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that my friend Vicki and I went to a place called Dish and Dine and we made 12 meals in 2 hours. I brought them home and froze them and now after the baby comes we will have meals that we just heat up. The place provides all the ingredients, chopped up and ready to go, we just had to measure everything and put it in plastic baggies. So much fun and the meals we made are going to be so yummy I think.
Anyway, we have a very busy week coming up with lots of appointments. We got an insulin pump for Olivia and we go learn how to put in on her and use it. It will hopefully stabilize her blood sugars more and will allow a lot more flexibility as far as her eating goes. We are very excited about it, it should make our lives a little bit easier hopefully. Good thing since we have another child coming. So is anyone bored with the story of my life yet. It's just we have had so much going on and I haven't blogged in awhile so I feel I needed to catch up.
Ok so the pictures are in random order and go like this:
(1) Me at 36 weeks
(2) Pics of Olivia
(3) Steve and Olivia on 4 wheeler up in Pinedale
(4) Olivia and my cousin Andrea's son Titus
(5) Cousin Lance, brother Troy, Steve, and cousin Jason playing Bocci Ball at the cabin
(6) My friend Lanee and I at our church baby shower, she is due the day after me.
(7) Olivia with her daddy on one of her first amusement park rides, she looks like she is having a lot of fun.
(8) A pic of the fam at Elitch's Six Flags.
(9) Olivia being cool before swimming at Water World.
(10) Playing in the water with Uncle Mike and my niece Faith.


2 comments:
Yeahhh!!! You are almost there. I just photographed a birth on Tuesday morning. I wish I could do the same for you :( Miss you tons. Sounds like you are super busy. I know the feeling. You look great. And NO FEAR regarding labor. You will do just awesome. And it doesn't matter how she comes out, she will be there soon enough... then ALL the fun begins! Keep me posted.
great pictures, you and all look great, wish we could really see you, our prayers and thoughts are with you at this time, I know the Lord will be right there with you thru it all, so have peace, we love you all
Post a Comment