So this picture is actually 2 weeks ago because today I'm 34 weeks. I'm a little slow and 32 weeks is the beginning of the 8th month so that's why I thought I would still send it. It was taken in Oklahoma at Steve's parents house and just for your information the white piece down by my hand is a string from the pants the can be tightened or loosened as I get bigger. So as of today I have 6 weeks until my due date. Yikes! I'm getting a little nervous about the whole labor delivery thing again. Please be praying for me and this baby that everything will go well and we will both be in good health for labor and delivery. I am experiencing some different aches and pains with this pregnancy. For instance, my belly itches a lot this time and I hardly itched at all with Olivia. I also have more pain after sitting for awhile and then trying to walk. It's like my bones are catching and pinching. The Dr. said that's normal after your body has experienced labor once. Even though I had a c-section my bones still shifted and moved a little during the 34 hour labor with Olivia. I worry about this baby sometimes because Olivia is so rough, she loves to be really, really close to me so she'll sit on my lap and scoot farther and farther back pushing my belly in. She jabs her elbows in my belly all the time trying to get comfortable and even trys to sit on my belly when I am laying on my side. Silly girl. I hope the baby is not getting crushed. Anyway, it's harder this time being pregnant because I can't sit down and relax as much, Olivia keeps me on the move. Oh well, I'm sure it's that way with all moms who are having their 2nd or more. I'm not alone.
Monday, July 17, 2006
32 Weeks Picture
So this picture is actually 2 weeks ago because today I'm 34 weeks. I'm a little slow and 32 weeks is the beginning of the 8th month so that's why I thought I would still send it. It was taken in Oklahoma at Steve's parents house and just for your information the white piece down by my hand is a string from the pants the can be tightened or loosened as I get bigger. So as of today I have 6 weeks until my due date. Yikes! I'm getting a little nervous about the whole labor delivery thing again. Please be praying for me and this baby that everything will go well and we will both be in good health for labor and delivery. I am experiencing some different aches and pains with this pregnancy. For instance, my belly itches a lot this time and I hardly itched at all with Olivia. I also have more pain after sitting for awhile and then trying to walk. It's like my bones are catching and pinching. The Dr. said that's normal after your body has experienced labor once. Even though I had a c-section my bones still shifted and moved a little during the 34 hour labor with Olivia. I worry about this baby sometimes because Olivia is so rough, she loves to be really, really close to me so she'll sit on my lap and scoot farther and farther back pushing my belly in. She jabs her elbows in my belly all the time trying to get comfortable and even trys to sit on my belly when I am laying on my side. Silly girl. I hope the baby is not getting crushed. Anyway, it's harder this time being pregnant because I can't sit down and relax as much, Olivia keeps me on the move. Oh well, I'm sure it's that way with all moms who are having their 2nd or more. I'm not alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
you look great in this picture
You look so perfect. I love it! Don't worry too much about aches and pains - you have a very large baby living inside you! Also regarding Olivia wanting to be close to you and shoving your belly around - it's good practice. The baby is just getting used to it. She will be an awesome big sister! Miss u!
Post a Comment