- You weigh 30 lbs. 11oz. and are in the 80% for weight
- You are 36 1/2" tall and are in the 85% for height. At 2 years old Audrey only weighed around 21 lbs and was about 32" tall. Olivia at this age was 29 lbs. and 34". So it looks like Owen is the biggest at 2. It's crazy how different they all are.
- Your head circumference is 20" and are in the 90% for head size. You take after your mama on this one.
- You wear size 2T clothes but some 24 months clothes.
- You wear size 8 shoes
- You have the BIGGEST hands and everyone always comments on them.
- You can throw a ball like no other and especially a football. We get comments all the time that you have quite the arm on you. You have a great stance already and your aim is right on most of the time. You can imagine how proud and excited your football loving daddy is.
- You love to say "What's up man?" in a deep voice, but it usually sounds like, "What up mon?" like you are Jamaican or something. So funny.
- You say, "Good morning sunshine" in the cutest voice ever. But sunshine sounds like shunshine.
We told you to blow and you blew on your hand like you were going to blow a kiss.
You tried a couple other ways to blow and then finally you figured it out, it was so funny.
- You started sleeping in your big boy bed when we got back from our trip to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving. You just crawled out of your crib all the time so we just put you in your bed and you sleep very well in there. You came out in the beginning a lot but now when we lay you down you just go to sleep. And then you just wake up and come find us. Soon I'll put Ashton in your crib so it's great timing.
- You love mornings with daddy. You wake up around 6:00 a.m. and come and get him and he gets up with you and you have your bonding time. Daddy loves it.
- You are OBSESSED with shoes. You always have them on. From the minute you wake up you go straight to your shoe box and want them on. Sometimes you even bring us our shoes to put them on.
Grandpa, Grandma, and Great-grandma got to celebrate with us.
Olivia made you a bear
Audrey made you kids jumping on a tramp. Your sisters love you so much.
- When you see your sisters after a nap, in the morning, or when one of them comes home you love to give them hugs.
- When I say, "I love you Owen." You say, "I love you too."
- You walk like a football player. I can't explain it but others have said that too.
- You are getting your 2 year molars.
- You LOVE your OU jersey in the picture below. You want it on everyday. You say "OU" when you see it and get excited and make us put it on you. If you can't find it when we are getting you dressed you say, "OU? Sometimes we even put it over the clothes or jammies you are wearing. I have to sneak it from you to wash it cuz you don't care if it's dirty.
- You love to put your hands up in the air over your head like an O and say, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and then throw your hands down when you say "U". You'll just do it randomly sometimes and you want us all to do it with you.
Your new trike that I found at a thrift sale. Love that it's red instead of the pink one you've been riding of the girls.

- You LOVE your monkey that you are holding in the above picture. It's a monkey head attached to a little blankie. You want it to sleep with for nap or bedtime. We have to find your binkie, monkey, and little bear that is dressed up as a bunny before you go nigh nigh.
Love you sweetie! Life wouldn't be the same without my bubba.


2 comments:
Hi Heather, I read your blog from start to finish.. Thank you for working so hard to let others see into your life, after reading everything I almost feel as though I was there when things happened.. Your children will be so happy to look back at all of the pictures and stories you have from when they were young.. You have a beautiful family, your children are so adorable, I love reading about things they say and do.. I hope your family has a very Merry Christmas and I can't wait to see the pictures :)
Love, Amy
Hi Amy, Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left. I love that you are able to keep up with us when you are so far away. I miss you and wish you were closer so my kids could know you. You have such a sweet spirit. I told my mom tonight that I would love to come visit someday and bring my kids. Love you sweetie!
Post a Comment