Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ashton's 3 Months Today!

Hi my little man! You are three months old now and here are your stats:
  • You wear size 0-3 months clothes
  • You wear size 1 diaper
  • Started really cooing a week before 3 months
  • Sleeping through the night at 10 weeks (some nights 8-10 hours) Let me just tell you that is such a blessing. This time with no sleep has been so hard on me and since he's been sleeping I am alive again. Thank you God for sleep!
  • Rolled over 12 weeks from tummy to back 11/10/11
  • Neck is getting stronger
  • You are staying awake now for longer stretches.
  • You can hear my voice and your eyes follow me when I cross the room.

See how you've changed

You always seem so surprised. Your eyes just looked bug eyed or like you've been goosed as your dad calls it.
I am so excited that you are a part of this family little guy! You are so sweet and I love to stare at your little face.

No comments: