
We had a birthday party for Owen and here are a some pics from that day.

I have always wanted to do a monkey theme party if I ever had a boy so this was my chance.


Olivia posing with Owen's cake

And a cake for everyone else. I didn't make the cakes this time. I thought about it but I was all about making it simple this time so I ordered them.


This is my cousin Annie's newest addition, Miss Allison. Isn't she precious?


Cousins Titus and Henry

Cousin Katie and Olivia

Miss Audge with Grandpa. Look at that face!

Mr. Owen, you still have 20 more years before any of that bubba.

Waiting patiently for cake.

Lauren, Aidan, and Tristan


Now what do I do?

Here, we'll show you, just stick your fingers in here like this!

Oh, I got it now, this is pretty yummo!


He was melting at this point, he had had enough!

The partyers

Present Time (Steve was thrilled he got a little football.)

My friend Lanee's newest boy, sweet Nathan! Look at that grin.

Cousin Matt and Allison

Audrey put on a dancing show with her new light up shoes. It was awesome! She really gets into it and her facial expressions are the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment