Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween 2010!

This year Olivia was an Eskimo girl, Audrey was a fairy, and Owen was the mascot for the OU Sooners which is a horse.

Although some people thought he was a rhino. I don't blame them, look at that flat nose, that's not a horse nose. Oh well, Steve picked it out and really wanted him to wear it.

Olivia really wanted to be a polar/Eskimo girl after seeing a similar costume in a magazine. I was surprised that she wanted to be this because I wasn't sure she even knew much about what an Eskimo is but she was adamant. We ended up doing a lesson in school about Eskimos so that was fun.

Little Miss wanted to be a dog, then Jerry from Tom and Jerry, then Thumbelina, then I brought this fairy costume home and she loved it. Then right before she wore it she told me she wanted to be a police girl. Maybe next year Audge.

We went trick-or-treating this year with my friend Vicki's kids and their cousin and friends.

Owen just loves to be outside so this was so much fun for him. His first Halloween!

They had a lawn mower pulling a trailer for the kids to ride in and it was decked out.

1 comment:

Beth said...

How fun! They all look so cute...;)