Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Owen!

Wow! I cannot believe that one year has passed since you were born. I feel like it was just yesterday. Here is a pic of you at birth-
You've changed so much since that day. Here is what is going on with you these days:
  • You weigh 21 lbs. 8 0z. (31%)
  • You are 29.5" long (34%)
  • Your head circumference is 47 cm. (97%) Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Head Little Buddy! I think you got your big head from me and your short legs from daddy.
  • You are still in size 3 diapers.
  • You wear some 12 month but more and more 18 month clothes.
  • You wear size 4 almost 5 shoes.
  • You are walking so well now and no more crawling.
  • You are giving kisses. It is so sweet, I'll say "Give mommy kisses." and you lean over and plant one on me. You'll go back and forth between daddy and I giving kisses.
  • You LOVE your sisters and are always so excited to see them. Audrey has been your little buddy lately. She plays with you a lot and you follow her around. Sometimes you chase her from room to room and she tries to get away from you and you both laugh really hard.
    Olivia loves to go get you out of your crib and hold you, she is a good little mommy to you.
  • You babble a lot and sometimes you look at me with this serious face and just talk away like I should know what you are saying. No words yet except maybe dada. I've heard mama only a few times when you are really tired and cranky.

Oh, my what a mess!

Playing in the leaves

Daddy brought you an Elmo that blows kisses home on your birthday. You got so excited you could barely stand to wait while daddy got him out of the box. You gave him a BIG kiss, it was so cute.

Then you gave daddy a big hug.

Getting into trouble
I love you so much little man! You make me smile every day. I thank God so much for you!

1 comment:

Grandpa Dale said...

Grandpa loves and misses his little man. Way too cute for prime time!