Monday, June 14, 2010

Holding Hands and Hail

I went to check on the girls before I went to bed and this is what I found. My sister Amber and I always used to hold hands when we fell asleep so this made my heart ache with joy remembering back to my childhood and my close relationship with my sister. Audrey told me when she saw this picture that she reached over and grabbed Olivia's hand when she fell asleep.


We've had a lot of rain and hail lately. The other day it came down so hard, the kids and I were in the grocery store and it was so loud it sounded like it was going to come through the roof. They were so scared. I don't know if they have ever seen hail before, or at least they acted like they hadn't so we went and watched it through the glass doors. When we got home I found this big piece of hail in my front yard. It's the biggest one I've ever seen. I haven't seen any damage so that's good.

No comments: