Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Uncle Time

My Uncle Greg was in town for work and he stopped by to see us and meet Owen for the first time. It was so nice to see him, we haven't seen him since I think last summer. (Not quite sure what was going on with the blinds in the background.)

Audrey really took to him, she drew him a picture, he drew one for her, then she leaned up against him with her back facing him and he rubbed her back (which she loves). I loved that even though we don't see him very much she still bonded with him.


My mom sent down some face paints with a book on how to draw fun things so Uncle Mike went to town and painted away. The girls LOVED it! Here are some of his creations:

I think this one got smudged before I got the picture.


Not related to Uncle Time but had to throw this in somewhere for the grandparents. The girls had their Awana Awards Night and this is the best picture I could come up with, I really need a class on how to take good pictures.

No comments: