Sunday, April 11, 2010

5 months old!


Hi Owen,

At 5 months old you:
  • weigh somewhere between 17 & 18 lbs.
  • are wearing size 3 diapers
  • are wearing size 3-6 month clothes and some 6-9 month clothes
  • found your feet a week ago and you love to grab and hold them
  • are starting to reach for food I'm eating
  • are really exploring with your hands, you like to touch my face and grab my lips
  • are getting your first tooth on the bottom but it is taking it's time coming in
  • are sleeping for an 8 hour stretch at night, then eat, then another 4 hours or so.
  • want to go to bed for the night at 7 p.m. but then you're up at 3 a.m. so I may start waking you up at 10 p.m. to eat and then maybe you'll sleep until 8 a.m. or so.
  • take 3 naps but the last few days you have taken just 2 (Are you wanting to drop that 3rd nap?)
  • love to play in your activity center

You in your OU attire

We wonder what Gatorade will pay for this picture someday when Owen is a professional football player?

I think Olivia and Audrey wore this outfit too.

So I tried this hat on him and I think it is 3-6 months but with his big head it did not fit. Can you
see the strap and the chub on both sides? So funny.

No comments: