Monday, April 05, 2010

Happy Easter!



Started the morning off with Easter baskets

Then got ready for church and took a few pics outside but as you can tell by the look on Olivia's face, it was a bit cold.

My parents and grandma came down.

Owen was baptized on Easter. (That will be the next post.)

Here we are with four generations. My grandma, mom, me, and my kids. I hope I'm going and blowing like my grandma when I'm 82!

Ohhh, Owen and his grandparents! My dad was cracking my mom and I up because he was standing real tall to try and appear a lot taller than my mom.

Grandpa

Love this pic of their hands!

Love this boy

After church, we had an Easter egg hunt in our backyard.

It was so cute, these two were being so nice to each other and helping each other find eggs. Olivia would find one and put it in Audrey's basket. I thought they would have been in competition for the most eggs but that was not the case.

"Olivia, over there!"

Getting into their eggs
It was a beautiful day, hope you all had a great day!

1 comment:

gotomakan said...

Heather, your kids are so darling!!! I just love them!! Thanks for blogging so we can keep up with your goings on. Miss you tons.

Grace