Monday, January 18, 2010

I Can't Believe She's 5 Yrs. Old.

Is my 1st born really 5 years old? Wow, 5 years ago yesterday, I was meeting my first baby girl and it was amazing. She was in the NICU at first but is here today, a healthy, beautiful 5 year old.
She is such a sweet girl and a very good helper. She is growing up so much and loves to please her mom and dad by cleaning up and helping with her baby brother. She is very tender hearted and gets easily upset when she knows we are unhappy with her or disappointed. She is a great big sister and we are so happy she is in our lives. She is beginning to read and loves it. Her Aunt Lisa sent her some Bob books for Christmas and she has already read the first two books. They are 3 letter word books but she is excited to be reading nonetheless.

Then

Now

We started off the day with a delicious breakfast from Mr. OU himself. He was very busy in the kitchen when I woke up making omelettes, waffles, and bacon.

Bubba enjoying his morning nap

Mamoose holding the baby. Wait, that's Audrey after her bath!

Presents

Look at those blue eyes!

We went to Red Robin for her birthday dinner. This was the first time Mamoose and Papaw have ever been here on one of our kids' birthdays so it was very special.
They came out and sang to her and gave her a balloon and a sundae, so fun!

We came home and sang Happy Birthday! Mamoose bought her this cake and when the lady asked what color Olivia wanted her to write on her cake, she said, "Blue, because that's my favorite color." I told her that blue didn't really go with the pink frosting but she didn't care.

Happy Birthday Sweetie! I love you so much!

No comments: