I got the ideas for the the pom pom tissue flowers from another blog I read and the instructions to make them are here. They are pretty easy.
The sign on the back wall says Happy Birthday Olivia. I also got the idea from that blog but her's were better because you could read it. Mine were harder to read because I could only find white chip board to use. Oh well!
Here they are decorating foam wands with jeweled stickers, they turned out really cute.
The cute boys at the party coloring their knights and horses made of wood.
Time for the Pinata. I was so thankful it was a beautiful day. I blindfolded them but a lot of them were so little that they barely hit it very hard. I should have just let them hit it without the blindfold. I let the oldest girl have a whack at it without the blindfold and she finally got it open.
This picture cracks me up. You have to click on it to make it bigger and look at all the kids in the line. Most of them have their eyes closed and I'm not sure why. It happened like this in several pictures. Were they scared the candy might fly their way? Were they pretending they were blindfolded like Katie? And it's not like each of them told the others that they were closing their eyes but they all did it. I'm perplexed.
This one is great too. Look at them cheering Audrey on! Olivia's arms are up and they were all getting into it and really yelling for her to hit it. It was hilarious.
SCORE!!
The princess and her cake
Make a wish
Present time- Can you believe they are still making Lite Brites, I was so excited when she got this because I want to do it with her. It brings back memories. I LOVED my Lite Brite. She got some really great presents, thanks everyone.
The next two pictures were from over a week ago. My mom and dad came down for a few nights to give Olivia their presents for her. So she definitely had an extended birthday this year. For some reason there are no pictures with grandma and grandpa, they had to leave earlier than they thought so maybe that's why. And a big thank you to them for helping me financially with Olivia's birthday party. That was a great present for her too.


2 comments:
I made the same purse cake!! I thought it was the perfect girly-girl cake.
I've been wanting an excuse to make those tissue pom-poms after I saw them (probably from the same blog you saw them on) Yours turned out really cute!
What a great party! You are a very creative mama!
Post a Comment